Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pool Day




This morning I got up early and went garage sale hunting while TJ slept in. :-) I found a wonderful project for us to work on! I bought a bookshelf for $10. Who knew garage sales could be so fun? Last night TJ and I watched the movie Notorious. It was very educational! I had no idea all of that was going on just a year before Britney Spears came out.
TJ's boss called last night and told him the morning program was canceled so he didn't have to go in until 11. So I decided we should go sit by the pool, and even if you go to the pool at 9 a.m. it is hot as blazes out there. Here are our pictures of TJ doing wild cannonballs off the benches near the pool.

1 comment:

  1. OOhhhh cannot wait to go swimming over there! Where is Aunt Lizi's cannonballs? Katie

    ReplyDelete